What other things that I have to take care of when I’m a Gologer?
Check the item condition and take a picture
Please safeguard yourself by taking two (2) picture of the item when you PICK UP and DROP OFF. This is to ensure Gologer have sufficient proof when the receiver claims to receive a spoiled item on Gologer’s fault.
Call GoUser and Receiver before you reach
Calling the person you’re going to meet before you head there to make sure that THEY ARE THERE. Else you’ll have to wait until the person shows up which may take a lot of your time and effort. Also, it’s just being polite 🙂
Do not contact GoUser or Receiver after the delivery ends
They can sue you for invading their privacy. For more info, please read our Terms and Conditions
What if the receiver is not home?
Please contact the receiver before you reach and if they’re only available one hour later. You can choose to:
- Wait for the receiver
- Pass to someone agreed by the receiver. e.g. Security guard, neighbor, receptionist, etc.
- If the receiver does not pick up the call, you can choose to call GoUser for a solution
- If the GoUser request the item to be sent back, please inform Golog as we will chargeback
- If receiver and GoUser does not pick up the phone, please pass the item to the neighbour and leave a message to receiver and GoUser.
- Never leave the item at doorstep without consent of receiver unless stated otherwise.